Taking a stroll through this iconic coastline city has never been sweeter.
The coastal city of Virginia Beach has always been known for its ocean fronts, including year-round attractions in various fun-filled districts that feature a smorgasbord of exciting food, tourist spots, and more. Indeed, the variety of different attractions in this bayside city is nothing short of spectacular, and can play host to a wide array of different culinary adventures that play with the senses. Of all these culinary locations, probably the most ideal foodie hotspot in Virginia Beach that you need to be aware of is Sweetberry, Virginia Beach’s all-in-one, go-to destination for all things sweet, nutritious, and downright delicious.
Sweetberry: What is it?
Sweetberry, or Sweetberry Bowls as they’re aptly named, was founded in 2017 as a way to tackle the ever-growing needs of the health-conscious consumer. Striving to offer fast and healthy food alternatives that are not only affordable but delicious as well, Sweetberry and its lovely staff have aimed to inspire people in their various locations to adopt a healthier lifestyle while not sacrificing taste and quality of food. With their motto, #madewithgoodvibes, Sweetberry’s main goal is to provide just that: good vibes all year round with yummy healthiness in every bite.
As a testament to health, wellness, and sweet, delicious goodness, Sweetberry in Virginia Beach offers a diverse and well-rounded menu for any occasion, making it the perfect food to take with you as you engage in activities along Virginia Beach’s coastlines. To give you an example of what to expect with every visit to Sweetberry Bowls Virginia Beach, you can choose from a selection of healthy and delicious products. These include tasty acai bowls, nutrient-loaded poke bowls, delicious wraps, refreshing smoothies, and even fresh and organic salads, all geared towards promoting health and deliciousness with every serving. What’s even better is that Sweetberry Virginia Beach features a Build-Your-Own-Bowl option for both their Acai and Poke Bowl offerings, allowing you to fully customize and personalize your unique dining experience and giving you even more flexibility with the way you eat and take care of your body.
Freshness and Flavor
What makes Sweetberry Virginia Beach incredibly spot-on the money is their commitment to offering freshness and flavor. They use only the best possible ingredients that not only aim to cure your hunger/snack cravings, but also give you the most nutrients you could ever find with every scoop/bite/sip. With ingredients that are all guaranteed fresh and guaranteed healthy and delicious, we can guarantee that you’ll come back for more every time.
That said, you can never go wrong with practically any of their delicious menu options! For first-timers who wish to try the Sweetberry experience at Virginia Beach, we recommend the following yummy and healthy goodies:
● The Sweetberry Acai Bowl - a crowd favorite, and our most popular bowl. This bowl filled to the brim with ingredients is guaranteed to put a smile to anyone’s face, and a ‘job well done’ from your belly. Expect a mix of gluten free granola, bananas, strawberries, coconut flakes, and Nutella on top of a base of acai, nature’s superfood.
● The Hermosa Acai Bowl - this acai bowl focuses more on the sweetness of fruits and honey, blended together well for that perfect bite of healthy goodness.
● The OG - this unique bowl infuses chocolate protein into the acai base, and is topped off with granolas, bananas, and ooh-so-yummy peanut butter for that added taste and texture.
● Sweet Dragon Pitaya Bowl - the pitaya bowl brings to light the deliciousness and healthiness of the pitaya, or dragon fruit. The Sweet Dragon highlights the pitaya and brings it all together with other fresh ingredients.
● Sweet Tuna Poke Bowl - this fresh, savory, and outright yummy poke bowl offers full satisfaction with every bite. Immerse yourself in the flavors of sushi grade ahi tuna, scallions, sweet onions, sesame seeds, nori strips, and spicy thai sauce, as you stroll along the cool sandy beaches of Virginia Beach.
● Greek Goddess Wrap - featuring panini pressed quinoa, chickpeas, olives, tomatoes, red onions, feta cheese, and a house mix of herb vinaigrette, this Sweetberry wrap will definitely make you feel like you’re lounging in Greece.
● Cocolada Smoothie - to wash it all down, we suggest you go for the Cocolada Smoothie, a blend of coconut meat, pineapples, coconut milk, and agave all coming together into one rich and tasty smoothie.
Oh, we forgot to mention, all of Sweetberry’s delicious and nutritious products are vegetarian/vegan-friendly too! Quite perfect for everyone, if we’re going to be completely honest with you. So if you’re ever in the vicinity of Sweetberry Virginia Beach, you’re definitely in luck! Grab one of their deliciously satisfying bowls and healthy alternative snacks, and be carried away by the summer flavors that only Sweetberry Bowls can provide.
Sweetberry Virginia Beach is located at this address:
3376 Princess Anne Rd Suite 205, Virginia Beach, VA, 23456
Head on over to their website at https://www.sweetberrybowls.com/ to learn more about their offerings, and grab a taste of the good life.
Sweetberry Bowls, made with good vibes.